UK police charge 5 men in suspected acid attack on boy

LONDON — British police have charged five men over a suspected acid attack on a 3-year-old boy that left him with severe burns on his head and arm.

West Mercia Police said Wednesday five men aged between 22 and 41 were charged with conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm.

The police say they will not release the names of the people who have been charged.

The boy was attacked Saturday in a shopping center in Worcester in western England. He was hospitalized overnight.

Police say the boy was deliberately targeted and have not commented on a possible motive for the attack.

The suspects are expected in court on Wednesday. Acid attacks have become more common in Britain.

You may also interested in

China launches second space station, Tiangong 2

Sep 15, 2016

China has launched its second space station in a sign of the growing sophistication of its...

China plans 30,000-km high speed rail network by...

Dec 29, 2016

The Chinese government is planning to expand the country's high-speed rail network to 30,000...

China says some factories have violated anti-smog...

Jan 3, 2017

China's environmental ministry says an unspecified number of companies have violated measures meant...

Chinese delegation open to meeting Trump's team...

Jan 11, 2017

A Chinese official says President Xi Jinping's delegation to the World Economic Forum is open to...

China exports shrink as Trump trade tensions loom

Jan 13, 2017

China's exports fell back into contraction again last month, signaling renewed weakness for the...

About Us

Frontal Report is an emerging leader in all forms of media. We aim to be the leading news brand for readers around the world.

Contact us: sales[at]frontalreport.com

Subscribe Now!